Sunday, May 28, 2017

Love Is..

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope everyone has had a great weekend and is ready for tomorrow's holiday. Today's post is something that has been on my mind and heart. Please read, comment, like, and share. :)

Love is..

  • a good morning smile
  • a "how are you doing"
  • thinking about a person while you smile like an idiot
  • noticing the small things
  • I love you texts while sitting next to your S.O.
  • kisses and hugs from your little ones
  • lifting them up when they are down
  • the feeling I get from writing
  • doing things just because you know your S.O. would like it
  • doing things you may not enjoy but do it because bae enjoys it
  • randomly singing to your S.O.
  • cooking their favorite meal
  •  putting the toilet seat down
  • getting random gifts from the little ones (Aubree loves giving me flowers)
  • getting the little one ready for school when you don't get up in time
  • despite all the flaws, knowing that this person is the one I want to spent the rest of my life with
This is just what I think. I feel like loving someone shouldn't be a hard thing to do. I think it's simple, you either love them or you don't. I wish people wouldn't rush getting into a relationship/marriage. It's okay to be friends for a while. And it's okay to not be sure what your feelings really are. That's the point of dating! But don't take it from me, I am not a relationship guru or anything. Love takes time and it simple cannot be rushed. 

Have a great rest of your day!

Later 

Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment