- a good morning smile
- a "how are you doing"
- thinking about a person while you smile like an idiot
- noticing the small things
- I love you texts while sitting next to your S.O.
- kisses and hugs from your little ones
- lifting them up when they are down
- the feeling I get from writing
- doing things just because you know your S.O. would like it
- doing things you may not enjoy but do it because bae enjoys it
- randomly singing to your S.O.
- cooking their favorite meal
- putting the toilet seat down
- getting random gifts from the little ones (Aubree loves giving me flowers)
- getting the little one ready for school when you don't get up in time
- despite all the flaws, knowing that this person is the one I want to spent the rest of my life with
This is just what I think. I feel like loving someone shouldn't be a hard thing to do. I think it's simple, you either love them or you don't. I wish people wouldn't rush getting into a relationship/marriage. It's okay to be friends for a while. And it's okay to not be sure what your feelings really are. That's the point of dating! But don't take it from me, I am not a relationship guru or anything. Love takes time and it simple cannot be rushed.
Have a great rest of your day!