Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Gemini Season!

Well hello there! Welcome to another post. We are coming to the end of another month! June is right around the corner which means.......Gemini season! I for one am a proud Gemini, June 5th. I will be 25! That's a crazy thing so say. I have watched my brother (21) and my sister (13) grow up! All of my classmates have families and degrees now. Time surely does not wait for no man. I just want to say a very early and happy birthday to all of the June babies! 🙌 I hope that June will be a great month for everyone. Let's work harder than the month before so we can play hard later.

Today is going to be a very chill day for this mom! You know the usual, clean up, do some laundry, maybe binge watch an anime, and do some more blogging work. Today is going to be a great day. Another post will more than likely be up today, so stay tuned.


Here's a puppy in a burrito! Happy Wednesday. 🐶

Later!

Tia 🎀


No comments:

Post a Comment