Saturday, January 7, 2017

Why I Started Blogging


I hope everyone has been having a good start to their year! J I actually did not know what blogging was until I stumbled upon a video on YouTube. From there I looked more into it and realized it was something I would be interested in. I started my blog with Blogger on March 11th, 2014. I am still fairly new to the blogging world but I really do enjoy it. In 9th grade I wrote a poem called A Dream. My teacher told me that I should write more and I did. She would have us to do different writing prompts and she always told me how interesting my prompts were. My poem was published through Anthology of Poetry by Young Americans. Unfortunately I was not able to purchase the book it was inL. Once I find it I will gladly upload it. I decided to start a blog because I love to write and I have a lot to say. I feel like I may teach someone something, or someone could be going through something I’m going through. I just want to be heard. There is a lot on my mind and in my heart that I don’t mind expressing with others. Writing has been a little getaway for me. I am a soft spoken person and writing makes me feel like I’m bigger than what I think I am. Writing makes me feel like David in the Bible. All he had was faith, a sling, and a rock and he made a believer out of everyone.  My blog makes me feel powerful, like my voice matters in the world. And plus, I like to talk surprisingly, so I think it makes sense that I like to write. Right? ;-) Hope you enjoyed my little rant.

 

Later

Tia 

No comments:

Post a Comment