Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Lions, Tigers, and Bears In My Life

Don’t you just hate when you wake up in the morning on top of the world and someone/something kills your joy? Yeah, me too. I’ve been a mother for five short months now and I’ve dealt with the good, bad, and the ugly. Right after having Aubree PP Depression hit me hard, as well as reality. Maybe about a month after I found out I was pregnant, my mom kind of “disappeared”. At first my family and I didn’t think anything of it because we were use to her popping up and then leaving. But this time was different… She missed birthdays, didn’t call, and nobody had seen her in a while. September of last year we did a missing person on my mom. A place in Bailey, Ms, where my mom was said to be seen, was searched. (This is the hard part..) Behind the house were two graves.. I really don’t want to go into detail, long story short, one of the graves was my mom. From what was found, she was there for a long time. Relationship issues, birth, PP Depression, death, mourning, these are just the beginning. Who knows what is going to happen or change in my life. I have no choice but to be ready. Later.
Tia 

No comments:

Post a Comment