Saturday, March 22, 2014

My First Encounter With DHS

So maybe three days ago, Aubree, my grandma, and I were at Walmart. Whenever I go somewhere with Aubree I sit in the back seat with her. This paticular day I stayed in the car with Aubree because she was asleep. Five minutes later I look up and this random guy was all in the car window. I noticed he was on the phone with someone and he kinda looked freaked out. So I thought maybe he was confused and thought that we were in his car or something. I turn around to look out the back window and he hands the phone to another guy. I told the guy to come to the car. I asked him what was going on. He said that the guy called DHS to report that a baby was locked up in the car by themselves. -_- When it was clear I was sitting in the backseat with Aubree the whole time we were at Walmart. Scary experience. 😣 Later 👋
Tia 

No comments:

Post a Comment