Sunday, March 30, 2014

How I'm Feeling

Within the past couple years I've had so much to happen in my life. A few years back my sister lost her dad, my grandmother lost her mom, and my sister, brother, and I lost our mom. Honestly I took all the loses pretty hard. My sister's dad was the only dad that I've had. He loved me and my brother like we were his children. We argued and I gave him attitudes like he was my dad. Having a daughter of my own I see how important it is for a father and daughter to have a relationship. Maybe I just didn't really understood his heart, but even before my sister came along her dad was in me and my brother's life for a good year or two. I really miss my mom and step dad and not a day goes by that they don't pass my mind. It really kills me that they can't see my daughter. They would have been so proud of me. Rip mom and dad..

Later..
Tia 

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. Just always know that they may not be there physically, but they will ALWAYS be there in spirit. SPIRIT is stronger than the body. May God bless their souls and rest in peace. I love you sis. I'm always here for you when you need it; even though, I may sleep when you do. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I really needed that and I love you too.

    ReplyDelete