Sunday, March 9, 2014

A little intro!!

Hi! My name is Tia and I am twenty one years old. I have a beautiful five month old daughter named Aubree and a wonderful boyfriend of six years.. This is my first time EVER being involved with blogging but I've decided to give it a try. :) Let's go to the beginning... My boyfriend and I met when we were kids back when girls had "cooties"! My boyfriend and his cousins made it seem like liking me was a bad thing. They even threatened to say that the other likes me just to be mean! But hey we were kids, no hard feelings. Shortly after first meeting, they moved away and I didn't see them again until years later. I didn't see him again until 2009. This is where the love at first sight kicked in. We flirted and started hanging out and boom! We started dating! I have never in my life felt so alive before. I really fell hard for him. Our relationship is FAR from perfect, but I really believe if two people really wanna be together they will make things work. :) February of last year I found out I was pregnant. I was terrified to tell anyone. I was scared too. Children was in my future but I didn't plan for now. Abortion was NOT an option for me. (Not gonna get on that subject.) I told my boyfriend and started telling my family members one by one. Everyone was so happy for me and that made me feel even better about the situation. In May I found out I was having a little girl. My church family threw me a wonderful baby shower. We're in a new year and the only things I have had to buy was formula and maybe two boxes of diapers! Going through my pregnancy and after giving birth, things got pretty low. I don't know if this is normal but I didn't want to do ANYTHING. I felt like I was a fat cow, I stopped eating. I kinda gave up on a lot. I lost a lot of weight because of my lack of appetite. I was so deep in my depression I felt lost and hopeless. Yes, I did seek help. I didn't want anything to happen to me otherwise I wouldn't have been able to take care of my daughter. In the present day I am very happy with where my life is. I love my boyfriend and my daughter to bits! One day we will be married and be even happier! Later!
Tia 

No comments:

Post a Comment